Pay it Forward
Midway Urban Village in North Dallas has partnered with a local food pantry, Metrocrest Services, to create a Pay It Forward Residents Volunteer Program.
It is our privilege to take an active role in our community and to help individuals in need. Metrocrest Services focuses on helping individuals, senior adults, and families in crisis situations. Our aim is to help them find stability or to live independently. Some of Metrocrest Services' recent initiatives, which contributed to the lives of 14,153 people in the last year, included:
- Nearly 1 million meals provided
- 101 seniors and 703 families avoided eviction
- 1,357 students received school supplies
- 1,524 households received financial literacy education
- Sack Hunger provided 1,647 students with 113,990 meals
- 17,277 acts of service (including transportation, home repairs, and home deliveries) were provided to senior citizens
Midway Urban Village will organize monthly volunteer events and will offer opportunities for residents and staff to help our local community members in need. Let's join hands with Metrocrest Services and build a stronger community together.